Here are 3 ways to protect against acne
Acne begins to appear on the face when the skin is impure or oily. And to eliminate this unhealthy acne, I use cosmetics made by various chemicals in the market, which is a serious harm to the skin. Therefore, you can take home natural methods to prevent acne which will be safe for the skin.
3) Take a ripe papaya like a cup. Combine with one teaspoon of potella juice and rice powder as needed. You can apply the mixture to your body as well. Wash and massage for 20-20 minutes. In addition to papaya, you can use sorghum juice. This will reduce acne outbreaks.
2) Mint leaf oil is very useful for reducing skin and acne infections. Apply fresh mint leaves to the skin. Or make an ice cube with juice. Rub this ice cube of rash and acne for 2-3 minutes. It will reduce the rash and acne infection as well as irritate the skin.
5) Clove is known as a spice, but it is very effective in treating acne. Massaging the skin with clove oil is very useful. When acne infection is aggravated on the skin, grind cloves and mix them with rose water and make a mixture. Apply a thick coating of the mixture in places of acne. Wash for 20 minutes. You see, a lot has been reduced.
4) Excessive oil on the skin causes acne problems due to the appearance of oil. In order to get rid of this trouble, you can apply mulatani soil with water. Multani soil helps to prevent excess oil secretion on the skin.
3) Many people love to eat the taste of talk. Raw grapefruit juice is very useful for acne. Soak raw sesame juice and apply it in acne-infected areas. Wash for ten minutes.
3) Raw turmeric and sandalwood powder are two very effective ingredients for acne. Mix equal quantity of raw turmeric powder and sandalwood powder and mix it with water to make a paste. Put the mixture in an acne-infected place and after a while, rinse it with cold water. This mixture not only works to remove acne but also helps to remove acne scars.
3) Those whose acne is excessive, they put the juice of Patilibur in two places three times a day. But do not keep for more than ten minutes continuously. Wash after ten minutes.
3) Nimpata is very good disinfectant. This is why niimpama is very beneficial for acne. Make a mixture by mixing sandalwood powder with nympatta bate. Apply this mixture on the skin and wash after 5-20 minutes.
3) Dhanapata is also very effective in curing acne. Add coriander powder and a few pinch of turmeric powder in it. Apply the mixture to the skin and wash after 20-20 minutes. Get the benefit
5) Regular use of rose water can reduce acne spots. Make a mixture by mixing rose water with cinnamon powder. Apply this mixture on the acne and wash it after 20 minutes. Acne infection, itching and pain will be greatly reduced.
3) In a liter of water, burn 25 grams fresh water. Continue to stir until the amount of water is half. Drain this water and store it in the refrigerator. Drinking this water on an empty stomach every morning will greatly reduce the chances of acne.
12) Mix rose water or lemon juice in a bottle with cucumber juice and soak it 3-5 times a day and wipe the face with it. Soak the dry basil leaves in a cup of hot water for 5 to 20 minutes, then cool the face by soaking the cotton in that water.
3) Dry the orange lemon powder and knead it. Soak the lentils and rice and grind it well. Mix sandalwood powder, Multani soil, Kumlaleu powder in the paste and mix well. You can also mix two teaspoons of milk in this mixture. Wash it after placing it on the face for some time. Apply this pack regularly. The skin will grow wet. Acne scars will also go away.