Causes and Remedies for Knee Pain
Knee pain is seen in almost every family. Among the various causes, osteoarthritis is the main cause of erosion. Like every joint or joint in our body, the bones of the knee joint are covered with a soft and smooth coating or cartilage. When the cartilage erupts into a uneven shape, pain is felt in the joints moving, the joint becomes swollen. It is a type of osteoarthritis or knee arthritis.
The reasons that lead to knee osteoarthritis:
Age Degeneration: The tendency of bone loss to increase as you age. The disease is usually higher in the age group of 5 to 6 years.
Gender: Women usually have more arthritis than men and after menopause or menstrual periods. Or those who have had hysterectomy surgery.
Greater Body Weight: The knee is one of the joints that carry the weight of the human body. Therefore, excess body weight causes more pressure on the knee. As a result, the knee loss is greater.
Muscular Weakness: Weak muscle cannot hold knee joints in its normal place. As a result, friction is high, erosion is high.
Traumatic cause or joint injury
When bone marrow fluid or synovial fluid is reduced: There is a type of fluid inside the body’s large joints that helps move the joint. When these fluids are reduced, friction in the joints is high. As a result, the decay is even greater.
Occupational Reasons: Those who work longer, climb up the ladder, and those who have to carry extra loads are more likely to have knee pain.
Apart from this, genetic or hereditary causes, congenital abnormalities or malformed joints etc. can also lead to osteoarthritis of the knee.
১. Pain in the knee.
- Swelling of the knee.
৩. The knee felt warm.
৪. Feeling of being unable to fold the knee or joints.
৫. Change the shape of the joint.
৬. Sometimes the sound of the knee movement is felt. Diagnosis: In this case the diagnosis is usually made through the age of the patient, symptoms, history of the disease, some clinical examination. In addition, some radiological and pathological tests are also performed in the field. Such as: x-ray, MRI, Bone mineral density test, Rh factor, serum calcium level etc. Medical:
Medicine: Usually pain relief drugs are given. Apart from this, a dietary supplement is provided for the erosion.
Physiotherapy: Physiotherapy is a modern and non-side effects treatment method to relieve pain and restore the normal movement of the joint. The physiotherapy treatments used for knee osteoarthritis are: Ultra sound therapy, short wave diathermy, tennis therapy, interrensional therapy, laser therapy, special exercises to increase the strength of the knee. Intra-Articular Injection: When the joint fluid is reduced, specialist doctors give intra-articular injection.
Surgery: Sometimes bone loss is in serious shape. Joint replacement surgery is then required. Causes of knee arthritis:
১. The knee should rest in pain.
- Cannot stand or sit for long.
৩. Stair climbing should be reduced.
৪. In the case of pain, you should use highmod.
৫. Prayer should be done while sitting in pain.
৬. You have to pick up support while getting up.
৭. Can be used as a knee support during walking – ni cap, ni brace, walking aid etc.
Ways to Prevent Arthritis: Although bone loss is a natural process, adherence to certain rules from the very beginning can be alleviated. For example, weight control, regular exercise, healthy eating, smoking and alcohol-free living. Author: Physiotherapist, Cure Medical and General Hospital, Gulshan.
Phone: 121-220 Read more: What to do if you go mad? There are many joints or bones in our body. There are multiple ligaments on each side of each joint. The function of this ligament is to help keep the bones of the joints in place and move. Moves up to a certain angle easily. However, it does take pain to do more. If, for some reason, the ligaments of the joints or the ligaments of the joint are injured, the ligaments may be tensioned or torn. This is called goofy. Symptoms
When the ligaments and tissues around the joints are tensioned or torn, the following symptoms occur:
- Pain in the joints or bones
- Increased pain when moving the affected joint
- Swelling around the joints
- Usually the ankle is more affected What to do
- Rest the hurt joints and give support.
- Soak the joint in cold water for about 5 to 20 minutes, or let it cool in place.
- Place wet gauze or wet cotton around the joints and tie it slightly with bandage. Follow-up
- Remove the bandage after three days
- Soak the joints in hot water
- Tie the hot bandage
- Get a full rest Two days later
- Remove the bandage and the dressing
- If soreness begins to merge, start moving joints. When the knee is sore
The knee is a complex and important pair that requires solitude to sit, stand, walk, run, get up and down. For the most part, this kind of work is done in the knee wrists. Knees are one of the weight-bearing pairs. It is made up of three bones. The knee has four major ligaments and two meniscus. The ligament is the elastic tissue, which connects one bone to another, provides strength to the joint, participates in bone movements, and maintains the stability of the joint. And the meniscus provides the body weight evenly from the thigh bone to the foot bone, aids in the necessary movement of the bone and maintains a firm position in the joint. Knee ligaments and meniscus are injured when the knee is twisted. In this case the ligament may be enlarged or partially or completely torn. Meniscus has various injuries. Meniscus may be partially or completely torn. Meniscus injury with the cruciate ligament of the anterior arm with a 7% incision. Because
- Sudden knee twitch
- If you fall from the rickshaw
- Car or motorcycle accident
- When playing sports such as football, basketball, hockey, kabaddi
- If you fall from the ladder.
- If you jump from above
- If you fall into the hole
- If you make a mistake one step down the stairs
- Direct hit to the outside of the knee Symptoms
- Acute pain first, then gradually reduce pain
- The pain will be felt on the outside of the knee and back
- When the knee is folded or straightened, the pain increases
- Knee swelling within the first ten minutes of injury
- Can’t shake knee for swelling and pain
- Feeling knee bent when trying to stand or walk
- Feel that the knee is unstable or rotating What to do
- The knee should be rested full.
- Bake a cold in the place. Take a piece of ice in a cloth or refrigerated cold water in a plastic bag. Apply for 5 minutes every hour or two for 20 minutes continuously. However, the cold must be tolerated. This designation will last for 8-12 hours.
- Using elasto or sprint on the knee can reduce pain and swelling.
- With the pillow under your knees, keep your knees elevated from the heart line. It will reduce the abscess.
- The patient may be given painkillers.
- Then refer the patient to an orthopedic surgeon who is able to provide knee ligament injury treatment.